The Graphic Designer is responsible for working with members of the marketing and communications team to create and deliver digital and printed marketing materials to meet strategic corporate objectives.
The designer is responsible for producing designs that get the clients’ message across with high visual impact. They will work on a variety of projects, including marketing, branding, advertising, social media accounts and websites.
The designer must be a self-starter, work well under pressure, and must have the essential skills in graphics and typography; must have an innate creative sense, and confidence in their abilities and computer skills; expected to keep up to date with the latest trends in the industry; ability to present and explain ideas to colleagues is an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales & Marketing departments by working together to develop artwork
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects
- Creating/modifying design packages
- Developing promotional packaging and catalogues
- Participating in the creation of new products
- Assist with website updates using WordPress
- 1-2 years of Sign Industry Graphic Design experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Corel, and Sketchup
- Highly Creative & attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication skills